- GETTING STARTED
- Procedures To Sanction Your Event With The IAB
- Click HERE
- PROMOTER EVENT LICENSE APPLICATION
- Please fill out the IAB Promoters
Registration form found at this page
Then mail in to the IAB Headquarters
IAB, P.O. Box 1205, 9250 Cypress Street,
Newcastle, California, 95658, USA.
- MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS
- RULES & REGULATIONS
- EVENT FEES
- EVENT OFFICIALS INFO
- OFFICIALS INFO
- All Event Officials can ONLY be Event Officials at an
IAB Sanctioned Event!
- Officials CAN NOT work a corner for a fighter during a show they are an
- Officials CAN NOT work with fighters on the event they are officials on.
This includes helping with hand wrapping, warming fighters up, etc. etc.
- Officials of course CAN NOT be an official on a bout where they know or
train one or both of the fighters. If you are an official and see a fighter that
you know well on a bout you may be assigned to work, it is your duty and
responsibility to EXCUSE yourself from the bout so that the event Representative
can assign a replacement for you.
- The IS NOT an issue about our TRUST in you as an IAB
Official. Of course we have great trust in your integrity or none of you would
be an official with the IAB. This is about
the PERCEPTION of what others who are watching may think they are seeing. NONE
of us can afford to be or want to be a victim of misunderstood PERCEPTION.
- It is a Mandatory Requirement That ALL IAB
events have an IAB appointed "Neutral"
Event Representative in attendance at ALL IAB Sanctioned Kickboxing Events. If the promoter
does not suggest a local representative, the IAB
Headquarters will appoint a Neutral IAB Event Representative
for their event from their region. To read more about this requirement and fees
TITLE BOUT REQUESTS
- EVENT PAPERWORK
- Co-Sanctioning Your
IAB Event With Any Other Organization